DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you interested in sales, organization, and management?
Would you like to work with selling digital marketing solutions? You have the chance to become Key Account Manager at Iternum Digital.
- Claes Jensen, Head of PPC
We focus on digital marketing solutions across digital channels. At Iternum Digital you become part of a strong team with the opportunity to take responsibility. We have over 10 years experience in digital marketing, and we are constantly focused on improving. As an employee of Iternum Digital, you will get all the support that is needed so that you can concentrate on selling, and help to further develop a company that is growing rapidly.
Your sales will be targeted at everyone who uses digital platforms and also creates the need for companies (webshops) that do not use digital marketing yet. We work with both B2B and B2C customers and therefore it is important that you as a seller can differentiate the dialogue and identify potential customers’ needs so that we can achieve sales. As a Key Account Manager you will strive for medium and large customers furthermore you should be able to handle international customers, which involves dialogues in English.
As Key Account Manager at Iternum Digital, we take as your starting point that you have experience with telesales and digital marketing solution sales, but most importantly you would like to be successful in the sales area.
- Sales in the form of New Bizz over the phone, email sales, social selling etc.
- Implement and update the CRM system
- Make research and case assignments before contacting prospects both for telesales, social selling, and content for our own site (eg writing case stories and job postings)
- Product development in relation to new processes and services
- Ad hoc – training of new employees, responsible for social events etc.
- Skilled in Danish and English – both oral and written
- Have knowledge of PPC, SEO and SoMe
- Minimum two years of experience in telesales
- Minimum a Bachelor degree or similar education
- Know Microsoft Office package well
- Willing to share experience, take good advice and save back and forth with the team
- You are a hunter and not a farmer
- Have empathy with the ability to meet other people with a smile – also over the phone
- Good at creating relationships
- A competitive person who is not satisfied with just achieving your goals but wants to achieve better results
- Can stay focused and get ready with your projects
We offer you:
- An exciting every day with other passionate employees
- You will be educated within eg. Google Ads and Google Analytics
- You get a broad understanding of digital marketing
- Salary by qualifications and results (commission besides a fixed salary)
- Opportunity for development and freedom under responsibility
Does this sound interesting to you?
If the above sounds interesting and if you are passionate about sales and excited to develop in a growing company – you are the one we are looking for.
Send an application with CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact CEO Bjørn Herbst at +45 40 50 26 95.