DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
Are you up to date with the latest web designs and trends? Are you a technical, design-oriented WordPress developer, who also has experience with Shopify? Do you enjoy customer dialogue? And do you want to help further develop our strong digital marketing agency? Then you might be our next colleague.
- Claes Jensen, Head of PPC
Iternum Digital is a full service digital marketing and web agency with more than 12 years of experience. At Iternum Digital you will be part of a strong team with plenty of opportunities for responsibility and further development. We are looking for a front-end developer/web designer, who has an eye for good design.
In addition to the professional qualifications you are good at talking to many different customers, as we help a number of customers, who need daily support for small and large tasks on their websites/shops. Therefore it is important that you can multitask.
As a front-end developer/web designer you will be responsible for our current and future customers’ websites/shops. Your responsibility is to ensure that our customers’ websites/shop work at all times and that challenges/errors are fixed, when they occur. In addition, you will develop new websites/shops as well as prepare and estimate the projects in collaboration with our webmaster. In other words, you will be responsible for optimizing our customers’ digital identity online and creating designs that substantiates the customer’s business and brand.
Your tasks will ia. be:
- Support for existing customers’ websites/shops
- Design and develop new websites/shops
- Sparring and planning as well as estimating projects with customers in relation to needs and opportunities regarding their website/shop
- Ongoing communication with customers via telephone, emails, physical and online meetings
We expect that you:
- Are passionate about design and development
- Are an experienced user of WordPress / WooCommerce and have experience with Shopify and/or other CMS/e-commerce systems
- Are sharp in Elementor Pro / dynamic fields
- Have experience with tracking – both Enhanced Ecommerce and basic via Google Tag Manager
- Are well worded – oral and in writing
- Can take responsibility for your own development and are structured
- Are trustworthy and hardworking and ready to be part of a team where results also depend on you
- Have a winning mentality, as the winning culture in the company has a great impact on our progress and goals in all departments
- Are a team player, as fellowship is an essential part of our daily lives
It’s a plus, but not a must, if you:
- Have knowledge about Google products
- Have worked with Google Analytics 4
We offer you:
- A good salary
- An informal and enjoyable everyday life
- Ambitious and dedicated colleagues
- Exciting staff events
- Professionally ambitious and inspiring environment with focus on your professional and personal development
Does this sound interesting to you?
Then send an application with CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Sasha Maric at +45 26 70 29 60.